For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-888-580-0856
123HPSETUP.BIZ is a third-party independent service provider for Printer technical assistance. User can get the service free of cost from product owner at 123hpsetup.biz if the product is under warranty. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.
HP printer is supported in the following versions: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
To connect the HP printer to your Windows you have to connect it to the network wirelessly or using Ethernet/USB.
The Hp printer is functioned in windows using the Windows build-in solution. This is because the printer driver is already built in the Windows operating system.
CONNECTING THE PRINTER TO THE NETWORK:
- Go to setup.
- Choose Network or Wireless Menu.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Before you go any further make sure you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. If you can’t remember what it is you can always reach the person who set the network for you.
- Choose your wireless network name.
- Enter in your password.
- Your printer will be connected to the network shortly. You may print a test report to confirm
- There’s no need to install the printer driver for Windows separately. The printer driver is installed automatically when you update the Windows software.
- Head on to Windows search tool.
- Click on Start.
- On search menu bar type change device installation.
- Device installation window opens.
- Select for the option that says update automatically.
- Hit save changes.
PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION:
- Go to start.
- Type in add printer on the search menu bar.
- A new window opens which asks which type of printer you want to install.
- Click on use an existing port.
- Hit next.
- But if you opt for USB connection Add a local printer.
- Select your printer name.
- Select next.
- A new window appears that says install the printer driver.
- Click on windows update tab.
- A list of printer manufacturers appear, select HP or Hewlett Packard.